Right of cancellation
You are entitled to cancel this contract without stating reasons within fourteen days. The period for cancellation is fourteen days as from the day when you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier take and/or takes possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you have to inform us,
Service for Music
12489 Berlin - Adlershof
about your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax). For that purpose, you may use the attached sample cancellation form; however, this form is not prescribed.
In order to comply with the period for cancellation, it is sufficient if you send this notification about the exercise of the right of cancellation before the period for cancellation expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay to you all payments we have received from you including the shipping costs (except for additional costs that result from your selection of a delivery other than the cost-effective standard delivery offered by us) immediately and no later than within fourteen days as from the day when the notification about your cancellation of this contract was received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment you have used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you. We will never charge any fees to you in connection with this repayment.
We may refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have proven that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods back to us or hand them over to us immediately and at any rate no later than within fourteen days as from the day when you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. This period is complied with if you send the goods prior to the expiry of the fourteen days‘ period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a potential loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is to be attributed to your handling of the goods that is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not premade and for the production of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is relevant or that are clearly customised to the personal requirements of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that may perish quickly or the expiration date of which would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their condition after delivery,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of contract, but that may be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market that may not be influenced by the trader,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or glossies except for subscription contracts.
Please note: Returns please as insured parcel, no registered letters! Freight collect returns will not be accepted!